An exceptional four/five bedroom property by Alfred Homes in a quiet location offering spacious and versatile accommodation, plus generous garden, garage and driveway parking.
- Built by Alfred Homes
- High ceilings and exceptional finish throughout
- Beautiful kitchen/dining and family room with French doors to garden
- Separate utility room
- Generous study with bay window
- Elegant drawing room with bay window
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Guest suite with en suite and dressing room
- Double bedrooms three and four both with en suite shower rooms
- Spacious bedroom five or home office/playroom with shower room
- Landscaped garden, garage and driveway parking
TWO OF THE FOUR HOMES AT GREENWOOD HAVE ALREADY BEEN RESERVED
This stunning home provides all the essential living accommodation over two floors, with additional, versatile space on the upper floor.
The ground floor comprises drawing room and study, both to the front of the home and both with matching bay windows, plus a show-stopping kitchen/dining and family room that opens directly onto the garden.
On the first floor are four generous double bedrooms, all of which have very smart en suite bath or shower rooms; the master and bedroom two have beautifully appointed dressing rooms.
On the second floor there is a large, versatile room which could be used as a games room, home office or bedroom five, with a shower room across the landing.
Ampfield House also benefits from a garage plus driveway parking and an attractively landscaped garden that is mostly laid to lawn.
Greenwood is a small development of just four individual, detached homes in a secluded location on the outskirts of Winchester, yet within minutes of key amenities including Waitrose, a doctors surgery, post office and similar. The thriving and eclectic city centre is easily accessible, as are key road networks, and the mainline station is approximately a mile away. Greenwood is also well-placed to access some beautiful open countryside, including Farley Mount Country Park, and for golfers, the Royal Winchester is within easy reach.
The images shown are from a previous development.